<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8589187968029077150?origin\x3dhttp://stepbystepwithyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket
Wednesday, July 15
Moments that touch
When you place me in my working place, it was for many good reasons.

I should be happy isn’t it for it has been tough.
But kinda start missing the place when I know it might be my last days.
Haven got chances to spend time and talk to people I want to talk to.
Clinic is so busy when it starts.

I met many friendy yet uniquely different doctors, worked with colleagues with a family on their own. And I saw them rushing in and out to handle this job with their household chores and family. My admiration goes out to them. Wow. I would not be able to do that at all.

There are nice and warm souls around. Like Vani, Christina, Vera, Jorene, Leila, Siew Choo, Shirely, Peggy, Jeslyn. Though in and out and I have no memories, but they are the people who made my days in clinics. Thank you Lord (:


And the doctors whose one question can brighten up my days. (hai, hope I can secretly get their contacts and keep in touch.. on another it is not like they have the time. At least I have Doctor Amit on my facebook(:. Though sometimes, they might feel tired and not found the strength to say good morning, deep down they would want to do their best.

They do their best by coping up with the patient load, so others would not have to wait for long.
They do their best by learning other languages.
They do their best by being decisive and fast yet accurate.
They are not afraid to ask and say they do not know. (even if they are doctors, to me, they are still very young and learning).
They do their best by understanding though they do not have the time to show it.
They assure the patients.
They did not complain how tired even last night they stayed up 24 hours on call at the A&E.
They did not even have time to take a seep of water.
That’s how giving they are. To the patients.

Good job doctors. Clinic would not be here if not for you too (:

Though unfamiliar, our little interactions began when they came into my room asking
‘do you have memo pad” or we start asking how is the doctor like as we have not assist them before. It is more than an eye contact that we acknowledge each other, but we do not mind helping each other out. Like sisters and brothers (: they are so sweet. And when we run the clinic, it is like fighting a battle day in and out. Because the speed we have to match up to, is superb. To handle the demands of doctor and patients at the same time. So if my patients load are light, I will pop my head into other people’s room and see if they need help (:

There is a 23 year Indian who cheer me up with his Chinese (so amusing). He always said “ mei nu, zao an). Like what my colleagues said, everyone is mei nu in his eyes.. but I’m sure he is a handsome boy in everyone eyes. He never fail to give though as young, he would 10x6 hours and have to travel back to johor. I can never truly understand their xing ku..

My MRO hotline Evelyn who always appear very fierce on the phone and yet always delivered my patient files on time (: I admire how she uphold the standards and she is practically the one that shoulder the whole office. Sometimes if we cant find the files, I wonder how they look into every rooms for it.

Staff Nurse wong who always look into the interests of other people and are understanding. She has the heart of gold who understands. Haha. She was so worried after she saw how I cant cope with the different commitments and cried. She would try to shift roster around without giving you the idea that they have no people to do the job around. So I can be assured to take leave off to finish up my university stuff. She never place pressure on me and even shared with me some life principles (:

Labels: ,

Blursze pens down her thoughts at 7/15/2009 08:12:00 AM
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me"
Psalms 23:4


Hello, it's me!
Name: Kai Sze

About me :)
* Child of God
* Found on 15/12/2006
* Loves her family and friends
* Loves to feel the wind
* Gets a bit crazy at times
* Still love Occupational Therapy

Archives
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
March 2011
April 2011
July 2014
March 2016
October 2016
July 2022

My friends
I will link when I have more time. Haha.

Shoutbox
Chatbox: same for my links :)