Saturday, July 18
Harry. Harry Potter

Each chapter gets darker. And more tragic things happened. Watched Harry Potter and the half blood prince yesterday.
Saw how the brave always sacrifice for their loved ones. Though weak and tattered, Dumbledore still picked himself up to send heaps to fire to rescue harry. Where does the strength come from?
Saw the pain he rather endured to find the craft, he is willing. And in the end, he rather be the one that is killed and tormented. Who is he doing it for? Hmm. I dunno (: or for Harry?
Like what he said in Order of Phoenix, Dumbledore said this if I did not remember wrongly
'Like the fact that the person Siruius cared most about in the world was you.
“Like the fact that you were coming to regard Sirius as a mixture of father and brother.“I cared about you too much.
I cared more for your happiness than your knowing of truth,
more for your peace of mind than my plan,
more for your life than the lives that might be lost if the plan failed.
In other words, I acted exactly as Voldermort expects us fools who would love to act”I remembered how Dumbledore came personally to fetch Harry to the magic world (it is like how the professor came to bring Jean into the mutant world). That indirectly he was watching over him.
“ Is there a defence? I defy anyone who has watched you as I have and I have watched you more closely than you have imagined - not to save you more pain than you have already suffered”“ What did I care if numbers of namless and faceless people and creatures were slaughtered in the vague future if in here and now you were alive, and well, and happy?”I guessed that is why many mourned when they knew Dumbledore died. A century of character. How many have to be gone before Harry’s eyes? His dear ones, his parents, followed by his half father, Sirius and now Dumbledore. They were killed before him. His pain were immense and when he saw how the dream eaters cornered Dumbledore and yet he had no power to save him.
Labels: reflections, shows
Blursze pens down her thoughts at 7/18/2009 11:04:00 AM