Tuesday, September 22
still the same as before?
never have i stepped out so much.
i know i have to do it,
at least that the people around me deserve this much.
hai. but it has never been me.
I enjoy in a world of my own, with my self constructed ideas, fantasies and my way of looking at things. I block out what people say. i follow through it with my own life, living the same as it is.
I never know the significance of living right outside my world, or stop minding my own stuff or bothering about the things i need to do. Somehow people, things, and God do play a big part in changing how i see it all.
I learnt that little things that i used to heck care about, are big deals to what i used to brush aside. Learnt that people around us need us as well, not just in the things you thought you need to do, or the tasks they ask you to do, or when they encounter trouble. It is the essence of you when you are being with them. The words, the presence, the listening ear, the remembrance of what it counts. yes that very moment. it passes and it never comes back.
and i am still learning.
still getting drained day by day
when I really want to do things, or at least " be there"
oh gosh, this is so not me.
" For none live to himself alone and
none of us dies to himself alone.
if we live, we live to the Lord;
and if we die, we die to the Lord.
So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord." Rom 14:7-8
every single part of us, even our attention, even our tiniest action, or our very existence, it all belongs to you (:Labels: reflections
Blursze pens down her thoughts at 9/22/2009 10:01:00 AM