Monday, October 26
uncovered
I have no idea what it all means to me.
I just know i have to start asking myself hard questions
and not remain in the dreamy and blur stage.
Have been asking these questions almost everyday.
What is happening? What are all these about?
Where could all these leads to?
Everyday, i look into the world and see a many different things like how people lead their lives, and what people and things would mean to me as they cross my path. They seems to have an impact and it just somewhere. It might knock me out of where i am supposed to travel. I am moving out of my course very often. and sometimes it took me quite long to come back. When we see too much of things not going in our way, it is very easy to get disheartened.
And your promises always find ways to creep back into me (:
You know last time when people in the church has been saying things like claim the promises or God is faithful. I never really understand what it all means. They are like floating phrases. And we sing about how he rose or what he did in this universe. I can never fully know. But i just sing along. Only then, bit by bit, i come to know Him, his magnificent, beauty, power and depth of his love and plan for me. I come to taste it little by little but it is enough to keep me happy, to sustain my life. That's why i always like this verse:
"... then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing, and perfect will " Romans 12:2Labels: God, reflections
Blursze pens down her thoughts at 10/26/2009 09:37:00 AM