<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8589187968029077150?origin\x3dhttp://stepbystepwithyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket
Wednesday, October 14
was it just my fantasy


Was it real or just my fantasy?

She watched it too. My favourite blog writer crystal.
All this lovely dovely. Many would love to believe and indulge in them. But in the end, it might just be walking round and round in circles.

It was hard to know isnt it. Especially when it can be flowery.


This is Summer somewhere at the beginning of the 500 days:
Tom’s Co-worker: So do you have a boyfriend?

Summer: No. Who needs it? We’re young, might as well have fun while we can.

Tom: Wait. What happens if you fall in love?

Summer: Love. You don’t believe in that. Do you?

Tom: What? It’s love, not Santa Claus.

Summer: I like being on my own. Relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We’re young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We might as well have fun while we can and save the serious stuff for later.

This is Tom somewhere at the beginning of the 500 days:
Tom: I love how she makes me feel. Like anything’s possible, like life is worth it.

I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks. I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. I love it when she sleeps.


This is Summer and Tom somewhere in the middle of the 500 days:
Tom: Did you ever even have a boyfriend?

Summer: Of course. More than one.

Tom: What happened, why didn’t they work out?

Summer: What always happens... Life.

***
Summer: I just don’t feel comfortable being anyone’s girlfriend. I don’t actually feel comfortable being anyone’s anything.

Tom: We don’t have to label what we’re doing. I just… I need some consistency. I need to know you won’t wake up tomorrow and feel a different way.

Summer: I can’t promise you that. Nobody can. Anyone who does is a liar.
This is Tom somewhere at the end of the middle of the 500 days:
Rachel Hansen: I know you think that she was the one, but I don’t. I think you’re only remembering the good stuff. Next time you look back, I really think you should look again.

Tom: I hate her crooked teeth. I hate the way she smacks her lips. I hate her knooby knees. I hate that cockroach-shaped splotch on her neck.

This is Tom and Summer at the end of the end of the 500 days:
Tom: You know what sucks? Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit.

Summer: What do you mean?

Tom: You know - destiny and soul mates, true love and all that childhood fairytale nonsense. You were right, I should have listened to you.

Summer: No, Tom. I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it. And now he's my husband.

Tom: Yeah, so?

Summer: What if I had gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I had got there 10 minutes later? It was meant to be. And, I just kept thinking, Tom was right. It just wasn't me you were right about.

Tom: What changed?

Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.

Tom: Knew what?

Summer: What I was never sure of with you. You weren't wrong, Tom. You were just wrong about me.

And I like what crystal (www.burnoutbrightly.blogspot.com) said at the end:
That's what relationships are meant to do. They're meant to make us stronger, better, braver people. Whether or not things end up the way we want them to. Because we're not here to write the story. We're here to live it.


To find out what it really is about. In every relationships, be it friends, family or romance, there is still so much more to it. And they are worth a life time in pursuing. To know, to care and to grow us more in love each time, we meet with something that seems to block the way. The changes peeked and we struggled to see them and still continue to stay in the same path. And it seems to say to another person:
" Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you"”. We just try our best to stay there as long as possible. Together.



Labels: ,

Blursze pens down her thoughts at 10/14/2009 10:29:00 AM
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me"
Psalms 23:4


Hello, it's me!
Name: Kai Sze

About me :)
* Child of God
* Found on 15/12/2006
* Loves her family and friends
* Loves to feel the wind
* Gets a bit crazy at times
* Still love Occupational Therapy

Archives
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
March 2011
April 2011
July 2014
March 2016
October 2016
July 2022

My friends
I will link when I have more time. Haha.

Shoutbox
Chatbox: same for my links :)