Thursday, November 5
hands up
I am living as if there is a scorecardthat records down the deeds that i have donehow am i related to the people and happenings.Maybe I do not know how to strike a balancein a turn of eye, this delicateness' would be lost.I run shu le. i throw in the towel.i do not have what it takes to understand and the worse i try to think,the worse it becomes. I throw the ball back to You." When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon,
“Now go out where it is deeper,
and let down your nets to catch some fish.
“Master,” Simon replied, “we worked hard all last night and didn’t catch a thing.
But if you say so, I’ll let the nets down again.” And this time their nets were so full of fish they began to tear!" - Luke 5:4-5
Labels: God, reflections
Blursze pens down her thoughts at 11/05/2009 04:32:00 PM