Sunday, January 24
something that is of worth
have been weighed down by the different commitments in my life and trying to live up to them. In work, I hope to complete the tasks in times so as not to delay any other peoples time. you set out in wanting to complete a certain thing in your heart, yet because many things come in that require your immediate attention.. it was left there.. or maybe I am not so ready to handle it or face it. some of the times as i was spending time with Lord, it brings back sweet memories how we go through things together, How He look upon me and smile, watching upon every moment and every step of my life. It beats me to understand, there would be someone who is willing and is able to do this and is doing this for every single one out there. that day Celestine asks us this question " what keeps you going and like despite all the difficulties, why are we still here, why are we still walking with the Lord. It brings me back to who God is. He is a special person in my life. Someone whom you could run to with tears in eyes, and he wouldnt mind you how have you been, what things you have done. He just rounded up his hands and hugged you back. You could simply be totally yourself and not hide of anything.A small story to tell how it is likeA little boy had just been tucked into bed by his mother, who was waiting to hear his prayers. But he had been naughty that day, and now it was bothering him. So he said, " mama, I wish you would go now and leave me alone. I want to pray by myself. Sensing that something was wrong, she asked, " Bobby, is there something you ought to tell me" "No, Mommy," He replied: " you would just scold me, but God will forgive me and forget about it." It is not a religion i'm into, but a person that I can truly know and be glad. Every experience with Him, every encounters with you makes me want to pursue You and know You so much more. More than anything else. It is really not easy or I'm just being stubborn. I really want to go on though I couldnt foresee the different things that would happen that draw me away from You. But at this moment I want to make sure i am still walking and walking ahead from my past. Labels: God, my life, reflections
Blursze pens down her thoughts at 1/24/2010 10:09:00 AM