
Many a times, I felt that I have left you or you have left me
But in the end, I will still follow those trails back to you
You bother to tell me that I am wrong
You bother to tell me the little directions that can point to where I can stand next time
You secretly work behind my back, to ensure that my life is awesomely provided
You bother to stand right to me when I walk through my darkest valleys.
Lastly, I will not forget the day..
When you bother to find me.
When I was in the heaps of misery, pain, confusion, hurts and unforgiveness.
To sieve through and overlook our imperfections
To come head to head with our brutalness and frankness and even us pushing you away
and rejecting you from time to time.
You never really mind.
You stood on. You fought on. with all your life.
Because of all these, you have taken my breath away day by day.
I’m captivated by you (: