out of shape maybe putting me back into the same old work environment forces me totally out. because I realize that if i dont do it, nobody else will. becoming the sole person for them.
I was tired out, maxed out and stretched, because back of my mind, I thought I have to be. to be this and that. Ever complained to ming and are still complaining, " I am not a superwoman" And the world demands a person to be someone more than what they can be, to reach higher and further. Would they be satisfied to see them just a starting point all over again? Is there any way where you can still give chances and say it is okay? or a place you can truly be and not live up to anything around, not your family, what people around you says, and what the situation say.
Sometimes I took too much into consideration, overload and oversee the situation till I get really confused. perhaps i care too much. perhaps I shouldn't grip so hard.
Am overwhelmed. and things kept replaying in my mind.
" I lift my eyes to the hills - where does my help comes from? - my help comes from the Maker of heaven and Earth" Psalms 121:1
Blursze pens down her thoughts at 7/04/2010 11:18:00 PM
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me" Psalms 23:4
Hello, it's me!
Name: Kai Sze
About me :)
* Child of God
* Found on 15/12/2006
* Loves her family and friends
* Loves to feel the wind
* Gets a bit crazy at times
* Still love Occupational Therapy