<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8589187968029077150?origin\x3dhttp://stepbystepwithyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket
Thursday, September 2
Had a quiet and peaceful time resting my head in the midst while getting up to do things..

wound my way through those dark alleys
to see light shining and things getting better
i know you are with me
and surely
though with all my stumbles and doubt

a greater reason no one knows for sure
a means of getting me there
it is your way of doing
when no one would see and understand


It was an adventure hunting for jobs and getting surprises from employers. new things, new sightings to look forward to. amazed by what i had gathered by through this time, and saw how much i have gone and I am happy enough.

you know sometimes you wish you are a octopus who want to do everything at one go, tasting all the nice food, reading and knowing all the wonders of the world.. but so much so, we only have one life and that amount of time for a thing, people.. and that careful placing of whatever you have and making sure it will worth at the end, isnt it hard? could we eventually give up and place them right into your hands?

Really tempted to accept and want to try on these roles at raffles hospital or integrated care. wanting to look back only to find that it wasnt there. maybe it is not the right time. Maybe I still cant handle those but I hope can walk towards them one day. Seeing them face to face and smiling at them (:


my dreams. my forgotten dreams

Blursze pens down her thoughts at 9/02/2010 01:23:00 AM
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me"
Psalms 23:4


Hello, it's me!
Name: Kai Sze

About me :)
* Child of God
* Found on 15/12/2006
* Loves her family and friends
* Loves to feel the wind
* Gets a bit crazy at times
* Still love Occupational Therapy

Archives
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
March 2011
April 2011
July 2014
March 2016
October 2016
July 2022

My friends
I will link when I have more time. Haha.

Shoutbox
Chatbox: same for my links :)