<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8589187968029077150?origin\x3dhttp://stepbystepwithyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Photobucket
Thursday, April 21
how it really is
Because I am the way I have been, I tend to impose on others. Of my ideas, values have become my way that I indirectly bring it out in my behaviour and action or speech. Since young, I have always try to change it.
I really want to let it down.

It doesn’t mean that when you feel you are good, that others have to listen to you. They do not have to.

It doesn’t mean your past glory will carry forward to the present.

It doesn’t mean that when you feel this is the best way of doing thing, it is definitely the best.


I realize it was putting on hold how resistant I am to change in workplace, towards people who present different sides and their lives and their values. Even as I hear their voices, you get in touch with these sides of them.

If I am able to put aside my values, I will be able to see the virtues of me doing these these, the beauty of different people, things.
21 apr 11.

Blursze pens down her thoughts at 4/21/2011 09:37:00 PM
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me"
Psalms 23:4


Hello, it's me!
Name: Kai Sze

About me :)
* Child of God
* Found on 15/12/2006
* Loves her family and friends
* Loves to feel the wind
* Gets a bit crazy at times
* Still love Occupational Therapy

Archives
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
March 2011
April 2011
July 2014
March 2016
October 2016
July 2022

My friends
I will link when I have more time. Haha.

Shoutbox
Chatbox: same for my links :)