
I am waiting to come back to this warm little corner, to start writing.
There is so much things to think digest and understand about. More often or not, I did not have the capacity to do it after a long day of work.
A flashback, a taxi ride, that is all it takes for me to feel and immerse in the whole moment. I remember that time we were riding back from my cousin wedding and I was too tired to gather everyone. We booked a luxurious cab, and there I am holding her arm so she could get up to the taxi. I laid tired out in the back of the seat, yet being awake enough to enjoy everyone’s presence. Though I was not talking and not listening, that was the least I could do or be with them. It doesn’t takes a lot does it. And it is one of the only things I can afford at the moment. I never regretted it.