Friday, July 4
if it is a peach, take it as a peach -2011
But there are things we *can*
control: I can control when the fruit will fall, I can control where to plant
the seed: that is no illusion, Master!
Ah, yes. But no matter what you do,
that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange,
but you will get a peach.
“For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your
eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to
return.”
The world at our fingertips: Have you ever laid on your bed at
night, and just cried? Cried because you’re ugly. Because you’re not good
enough. You counted all your flaws from head to toe, to punish and feel worse
about yourself. Cried because the comments people blurt out, actually hurt your
feelings.
Cried because your family is dysfunctional, but you’re just a kid,
who can’t do shit about it. They tell you to stop complaining, that you have it
much better than the kids in Africa. You don’t want to be a burden, so you
bottled it all up. Around people, you’re the happiest ray of sun shine. But
nobody knows, that at night when you’re alone, you break down and just cry.”
There are some things that we have to say it ourselves, hear
it ourselves then we can tell ours about all these wonderful things. – 24 May
2011
My favourite places are the benches and cafes.
They are the places where I don’t have to be anyone.
I don’t have to be an attractive lady, an wise old man, an
defensive soldier, an efficient worker, an eloquent student, a caring and
obedient daughter.
I just have to be myself.
Don’t be afraid of them” – Jeremiah 1: 1-7
I don’t have to show that I have to keep working.
The empires of the world are the empires of the mind – sir church
Winston
My mini milestones – 24
May 2011
gaining confidence as I breeze through
As much as there are obstacles and unsolvable issues and
blind spots, when you are given a task and the freedom to do whatever you can
do.
I can do magic through it, changing ways here and there. The
more I do it, the more I find inspiration as I let things guide me. Especially
when I do not understand but I push myself to do first.
It was fun! And the new skills
you learn take you to another level when you used to think that you will remain
on the ground forever.
You learn to understand the
patterns
How many chances do
you have? – 25 May
Sometimes I do not know why when I have got to learn
something, I keep delaying it.
It has cost me dearly, even for a moment. It is an even
costier price when it has accumulated a long time. Impressions shaped and made,
tears dropped and dried.
If I have started off learning faster and better, or my
ability has increased to cope with all, I could have done better in the eyes of
others. It was pushed and often fear driven that I grow through and push myself
hard enough.
However it was the best I can give, given my quickly
overwhelmed brain and senses, small working memory, fleeting attention to
remember and grasp and sense all that is happening one go. For a being like me,
it is way too tough.
** side note: on top of the avalanche of depressing mood, I have
some anti depressants – retail therapy! Even if it is buying gifts for people
and ultimately don’t have to pay so much but get to enjoy the process of
seeing, deciding and finally paying. It is very costly too but it is worth as
it keeps me going. I am happy as I give myself chances to buy the things I
always like and love to own it. Those dresses and clothes shining on the
shelves, the small little bites where we can chew.
I am glad that my dad has given himself chances to go.. to go all out to Johor with his colleagues. I
am happy as he dare to step out to look for his happiness after being buried or
feeling disappointed for all his years
for those unacquainted love he has for others.
Thank God for that I can comfort others that I can be
comforted too.
Thank God I have the freedom for making decisions for every
decision takes you further to the place you want to go. I have the power to
take each step to change things. I have the freedom to write what I want and
think about what I want to think.
I thank God, for even though I might not know it is from
him, but what prevails, is his strength.
And there is beauty in his
strength and my strength too.
Hey hey just go on and work first..
I think facebook has become a showy place. That’s why I stop
posting a lot of things. And don’t get bothered and it makes life easier!
Writing here makes my voice heard, above the storms.
Two years ago, I was afraid of
wanting anything. I figured wanting would lead to trying and trying would lead
to failure. But now I find I can’t stop wanting. I want to fly somewhere on
first class. I want to travel to Europe on a business trip. I want to get
invited to the White House. I want to learn about the world. I want to surprise
myself. I want to be important. I want to be the best person I can be. I want
to define myself instead of having others define me. I want to win and have
people be happy for me. I want to lose and get over it. I want to not be afraid
of the unknown. I want to grow up and be generous and big hearted, the way
people have been with me. I want an interesting and surprising life. It’s not
that I think I’m going to get all these things, I just want the possibility of
getting them. College represents possibility. The possibility that things are
going to change. I can’t wait. -Friday Night Lights
I’m
telling you all this because in Ecclesiastes it says there is a time to rend
and a time to sew, sometimes the time to rend leaves deep scars. Being with
someone else and making that person feel as if they were of no importance in
you life is far worse than feeling alone and miserable in the streets of
Geneva.
— Paulo
Coelho - The Zahi
Racing ahead before I can be there – 30/5/11
My mind likes to speed
ahead and handle a many different stuff till I get a bit overwhelmed.
I am
interested and want to do a lot of things all at one time, almost like a marvel
super hero.
Blursze pens down her thoughts at 7/04/2014 12:04:00 PM